The Altus Spine Sochi OCT System provides a seamless transition from occiput to sacrum. The Sochi OCT System is comprised of polyaxial screws, hooks, rods, locking screw assemblies and connectors. The system components may be rigidly locked together in a variety of configurations to promote fusion for a wide variety of patient anatomies.
- “Saddle fit” locking screw assembly
- Cross connectors are adjustable with pivoting heads
- Low profile tulip design
- Buttress thread design provides multiple points of contact reducing cross-threading
- Up to 60° polyaxial angulation
- Friction fit screw design
- Self-tapping polyaxial screws