The Altus Spine Interlagos Sprint Retractor System is a pedicle based lumbar access system, designed to support MIS TLIF surgeries. Working in conjunction with the Valencia MIS Pedicle Screw System, Interlagos Sprint provides full adjustment control, making it highly versatile for MIS fusion procedures.
Main Cephalad-Caudad Retraction provides primary surgical access
- Patient mounted retraction
- Designed to utilize Pedicle Screws for primary retraction, providing maximum access with minimum access exposure
- Optional Pedicle Screw distraction to support TLIF decompression and IBF
- Main frame adjusts to patient depth
Secondary Medial Retraction provides additional tissue retraction
- 15mm & 23mm wide Medial Blades, available in lengths of 55, 65, 75, 85, and 95mm
- Fully adjustable translation and distal toe capability
- Blades color coded for ease of identification
Used in conjunction with the Altus Spine Valencia MIS Pedicle Screw System
- Interlagos Sprint was developed to support the Valencia MIS Pedicle Screw System.