Rewarding Opportunities for Remarkable People
We are pursuing the best and brightest in the industry! Take the wheel of your career and learn how Altus Spine can put you on the fast-track to personal and professional success:
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Comprehensive medical and dental plan
- Employee referral bonus program
- Complimentary Wellness Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Relocation Assistance Available
Opportunities at Altus Spine
Acero Precisionis a leading, global OEM Manufacturer of precision machined components. We specialize in the manufacturing and assembly of complex, close tolerance products. Our range of clients includes the Medical Device, Motorsport, and Analytical Industries. Acero Precision's new headquarters is a brand new state-of-the-art 80,000+ square foot manufacturing facility located in West Chester, PA, a suburb of Philadelphia.
In order to maintain our growth and continue serving our customers with excellent service, our recruiting team searches for the best and brightest in their field. We are seeking aProcurement Specialist.
As Procurement Specialist, you will oversee and handle the purchasing of raw materials, finished goods, tooling, equipment, and services for the organization.
This position requires strict confidentiality. Access to company information will not be discussed with anyone inside or outside the company.
- In this position, you will be working with various departments (Customer Service, Accounting, Production, Facilities, etc.) to plan purchasing activities.
- Responsible for purchase order entry in the ERP system, placing orders with suppliers, and working with suppliers to ensure on-time receipts.
- Track orders and confirming costs, anticipated delivery dates and system lead times.
- Track order acknowledgments, communicating shortages and backlogs and advise of potential interruptions to internal and external customers.
- Review and approve requisitions for goods and services, solicit bid proposals, and prepare purchase orders.
- Research and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, and production and distribution capabilities.
- Negotiate, renegotiate, and administer contracts with suppliers, vendors, and other representatives.
- Maintain and review ERP records of items purchased, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories.
- Write and review product specifications, maintaining a working technical knowledge of the goods or services to be purchased.
- Develop policies and procedures for bid proposals and procurement of goods and services.
- Evaluate and monitor contract performance to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and to determine need for changes.
- Complete sales purchases, including equipment, machines, raw materials, and services for companies.
- Work with Shipping/Receiving Department to process incoming orders into inventory.
- Develop, update, and implement effective sourcing strategies to ensure a continuous supply of quality, competitively priced goods and services.
- Work to establish best, total cost solutions coordinate and negotiate corporate contracts for assigned commodities or sourcing projects with the expectation of providing purchase price reductions and establishing purchase pricing.
- Negotiate supply agreements for key indirect goods and services to reduce total cost and improve delivery and quality.
- Participate in the evaluation and measurement of supplier quality, supplier on-time delivery, and total cost reduction for key indirect goods and services.
- Work in collaboration with internal customers to resolve supplier issues.
- Communicate with suppliers and Accounts Payable through the PO and payment process to resolve issues when necessary.
- Maintain ongoing communications with suppliers and keep current on the integrity and financial health of our suppliers.
- Responsible for accurate and timely reporting of key metrics and measurables. Review, analyze and interpret various reports.
- Ensure all duties are ISO compliant.
- Bachelors degree in a business-related area
- Five years of purchasing experience
- Ethical Conduct
- Communication Proficiency
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management
- Business Acumen
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably medical device manufacturing, is a plus!
Does this sound like you? Please apply! We cannot wait to hear from you.
Questions? Visit the Acero Precision website - www.aceroprecision.com - for more information.
It is the policy of Acero Precision not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Acero Precision to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Principals only. Recruiters please do not reply to Acero job posts. All applications and/or contact information submitted are kept on file and are the property of Acero Precision.